The E-Learning Platform is an online knowledge database containing the list of selected resources (books, scientific, articles, presentations, etc.), most useful for getting acquainted with and doing research on the topics of the ELICSIR project. The contents of the platform have been selected on the basis of ELICSIR project partners’ experience in teaching and research and will be continuously updated during the project. The platform is primarily aimed at postgraduate students interested in radiation effects in electronic devices, but is also a useful resource for more experienced researchers.
The following sections describe contents of the E-Learning Platform in the research sub-areas covered by the ELICSIR project, as follows:
- 1 – Radiation effects in MOSFETs and RADFET dosimetry
- 2 – Radiation Effects in Semiconductor Devices, Circuits, and Systems
- 3 – Monte Carlo Simulation of Radiation-Matter Interaction
- 4 – Interactive Learning Section
- 5 - ELICSIR Workshops and Training Schools
- 1st ELICSIR Workshop
- 2nd ELICSIR Workshop
- 3rd ELICSIR Workshop
- 1st ELICSIR Training School
- 2nd ELICSIR Training School
- 3rd ELICSIR Training School
- Through this quiz you can check your knowledge.