3rd ELICSIR Training School (organizer: University of Granada, Spain)
- Salvador García-Pareja/Antonio M. Lallena (Hospital Málaga UGR): "Variance reduction techniques in Monte Carlo simulations: ants at work!"
- Miguel A. Carvajal (UGR): "General Purpose Devices as Radiation Sensors: MOSFET and Photodiodes"
- Juan A. Moreno (UGR): "Characterization of dosimetric sensors for proton and neutron beams"
- Ana Vico (UGR): "PERFLEX: Flexible films for dosimetry"
- Antonio Pousibet (UGR): "NFC dosimeter tag for radiotherapy treatments based on commercial MOSFETs"
- Pedro Martín-Holgado (CNA): "Centro Nacional de Aceleradores: an interdisciplinary research center in Spain"
- Russell Duane (Tyndall): "Improving the sensitivity of RADFET detectors"
- Marko Andjelkovic (IHP): "Characterization of Single Event Transient Effects in Standard Combinational Cells"
- Fabián Vargas (IHP): "Ionizing Radiation and Electromagnetic Interference on Integrated Circuits: From the Need of Combined Test to Current Solutions"
- Samuel Ruiz-Arrebola (Hospital Universitario Marqués de Valdecilla, Santander): "MicroMOSFET characterization for in vivo dosimetry in brachytherapy"
- Junchao Chen (IHP): "Artificial Intelligence Hardware Accelerators for Space Applications"
- Emilio Pérez-Bosch (IHP): "Memristive In-Memory-Computing: Radiation Hard Memory for Computing in Space"