3rd ELICSIR Online Workshop (organizer: IHP, Germany)
- Felipe Augusto Kuentzer (IHP, Germany), MORAL – Export-free Rad-hard Microcontroller for Space Applications .
- Sergio Montenegro (University of Würzburg, Germany), Design to Survive.
- Junchao Chen (IHP, Germany), Self-adaptive Single-Event Upset Resilience in Reconfigurable Systems for Space Applications.
- Tatjana Nikolic (University of Nis, Serbia), Fault-tolerant Systems Based on Coding Techniques.
Day 2, 18.11.2021.
- Zoran Stamenkovic (IHP, Germany), Characterization of Single Event Transient Effects in Electronic Integrated Circuits and Systems.
- Mladen Berekovic (University of Lübeck, Germany), Fault Analysis in Early Design Steps for AI Applications.
- Christos Sotiriou (University of Thessaly, Greece), An STA CAD Tool for SET Generation and Propagation Christos Sotiriou .
- Thomas Lange (IROC Technologies, France), Machine Learning Techniques to Estimate the Functional Failure Rate of Complex Circuits.